Indian Centre for Development and Rights believes you have a right to web privacy and we work robustly to protect your security online. This policy is applicable for all the pages on iCFDR website – https://icfdr.org. It does not apply to pages by other organizations which we may have web links or are back linked and their privacy policies may differ.
- iCFDR keeps the user information collected through its website confidential. It does not it with any external agencies or individuals.
- However, iCFDR will like to ensure the users are updated about its activities and developments through mails, material and newsletters with an option of not to subscribe the same. We do not collect personally identifiable information on our web site unless you voluntarily choose to give it to us via this website, email, a phone call, by signing up as a supporter, or by postal mail.
- While forwarding a donation for iCFDR the well-wishers have to submit a few personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- Your email and mailing address
- Your name
- Your payment processing details
- Your telephone number
- Any other data as iCFDR may require
- General browsing of iCFDR website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and internet service provider.
- All relevant information collected through ICFDR website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only. We do not provide mailing lists to outside agencies.
- iCFDR is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site of iCFDR or otherwise.
- Contents published in ICFDR website including content, logos, graphics, images and videos are the property of iCFDR and the same is protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of this information and any misuse of the same will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.